Friday 31 August 2012

Fun and games


Hello there, young earthlings, Pants Man here! I’ve designed some pantastic puzzles and games for you to download and enjoy. But the real reason I’ve done this (don’t tell anyone…) is that I actually need your help – open the Pants Maze and you will see that I’ve lost my pants. I desperately need to find them again, as without my pants, I have no power!



I've also created a great game called Arty Pants, which is a blank pair of pants for you to colour in as crazily as you can. It’s good practice for all the amazing designs you can add to your pants for Pants in the Park in September. Also see if you can find my name and lots of other PANTS words in my Pants Wordsearch. Just click on the images to download the games. Enjoy, and stay cool earthlings!






No comments:

Post a Comment